I did in fact leave my mission boundaries this week. Don’t report me to the Twelve! (Don’t worry I had permission from president and it was for the temple) but anyways while I was in the temple this verse of scripture struck me and maybe it will help you as well:
Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend.Mosiah 4:9
- I got mooned by an old man dropping his pants to do business on the side of some backwoods road
- Made myself a roping dummy out of a cow skull and a tree stump
- Biighas new nickname is Punk for barking at nothing
- I got to see the inside of the Wildcat Den (the high school basketball court here) and it is so massive almost college sized
- Tried A&W the restaurant for the first time and the root beer was actually the most delicious thing I have ever tasted
Anyways I love you all and I miss you so much! Let me know how each of you are doing please!