This week was sick. Here is a sick scripture as well: 2 Nephi 2:2: “Nevertheless, Jacob, my firstborn in the wilderness, thou knowest the greatness of God; and he shall consecrate thine afflictions for thy gain.”
- No Elder actually died. It is terminology for about to go home if you are a “dying” Elder. But Elder Dahlke, my ZL, got to go on an exchange with me and we saw some sweet arches when we got lost. He has like 12 days left!
- Elder Rasband is coming to give a missionwide conference on Friday!!!
- We learned something called the Navajo String Game which isn’t so much of a game as it is just making cool patterns with a loop string. Apparently you can’t do it with red string (because it is taboo) and it’s a winter thing.
- Got to see season home opener for the Chinle Wildcats basketball team in their big ol arena. They lost unfortunately.
- Navajo word of the day: Yaádila = What the heck