Rollercoaster week here. Lots of good things happened but this week ended with one of our good friends, Jake, dying in a car accident. Jake and his brother Josh are both amazing basketball players who are literally the heart and soul of our basketball nights. Jake was like my age, friends with everyone, even the white boy elders and was so so so nice and funny. He and his brother Josh got hit by a drunk driver on the way to one of these basketball nights. Jake didn’t make it. Josh is in critical condition, so any and all prayers for him and Jake’s family would be appreciated.
Alma 40:11 “…the spirits of all men, as soon as they are departed from this mortal body, yea, the spirits of all men, whether they be good or evil, are taken home to that God who gave them life.”
Like Grandpa Cox says, “life is a fast trip”.
- I baptized Magyl and Milayah finally! They have been being taught for ages! Magyl said he felt like Danny Laruso from karate kid with his white jumpsuit on so that’s why we have karate poses. He also said I looked like One from stranger things with my white fit.
- We went exploring and rope-climbed to the top of this canyon
- Elder Rasband came and gave some awesome talks at our missionwide conference and we got Lil Caesars off-rez
- We saw a weird big glowy thing like right next to us and then it flew like thousands of yards away into the distance in like a second. It was a UFO.
- Biigha chewed up my boot
- I got matching pajamas with Elder Miller
What is the most awkward moment in the Office: Toby putting his hand on Pam’s knee, or Scots Tots when the kids are prying out the truth from Michael??
Reply please me and my companion need to settle this
God loves you and so do I! Pray for Josh, please!