Yá’át’ééh kéeshmish everyone!!!! The Navajo word for Christmas is so so funny cuz it just is Christmas but kind of with a lisp and without the R
2 Nephi 19:6 “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder; and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
- I am now in a trio with Elder Stearns from Lukachukai because his companion had to go home unfortunately. BUT HE’S AWESOME AND WE ARE PARTYING IT UP
- We went to a gathering for Jake Guy, our friend that passed on and like every person who talked on the mic said “Thank you to the Elders for showing up and supporting” and then the moms sister came up and asked me to give the closing prayer like right after the Mom told the most heartbreaking story of how it all happened and how broken she was and made literally all of us sob… I have never been more nervous for a prayer. But I said a good one (I think).
- We went to Jake’s funeral a few days later. It was depressing. Thank you for the prayers however, because everyone was worried about Josh but he pulled through and made it out of the hospital just in time to come to his brother’s funeral. We got to go give him a hug.
- I gave Biigha a bath (see pics)
- Charles gave me a comic book for Christmas and Noel and Juanita his daughters gave me adorable little Christmas cards
- Thank you to my awesome mother for awesome presents and Santa hats and thank you to grandma and grandpa nef for the awesome presents and to everyone else who has sent one you are all so kind!!
Hágoónee and remember the reason for the season! I miss and love u all!